Monday, August 21, 2023

Can't wrap my mind around it

 I don't understand why Recharged is worse than some private servers. Some private servers have aoe weapons/spells, pets, classes that work, player commands, auto events, plenty of training and farming areas. The list goes on.

Also why is the whisper feature so messed up when it worked perfectly fine before? So many things worked well then all of a sudden we get what we have now. I know I should have started out this kind of post way back when Recharged first hit but better later than never. I just don't understand.

I know we're dealing with a new client and all but it seems like it's becoming more trouble than it's worth. I mean, as I stated, a lot of private servers have implemented lots of cool features, is Vult actually that bad compared to these people that run these private servers? Vult couldn't keep the old features and make them work?

I want to make one thing clear, in no way am I saying programming or dealing with a community is easy or that anyone can do it. I'm just confused, as I have been since the start of this server. As always, we'll just have to wait and see how this comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!
Feel free to comment, but please keep it decent and respectful. If you like a post, share it!